Sustainable products Raymakers
Now we are taking a next step in reducing our environmental impact by replacing the use of conventional virgin cotton with BCI cotton, for all our cotton velvets. Using BCI cotton means a considerable reduction in the use of pesticides, fertilizer and water, when growing the cotton. (www.bettercotton.org) Moreover, we will include a content of at least 20% of pre-consumer recycled fibers in all our cotton velvets. The look and feel of the velvets and their technical specifications will not be affected by this important change.
Highlights Green Raymakers:
- New Green composition for all our cotton velvets
- Raymakers cotton velvets; 80% BCI cotton/20% recycled fibers
- Look and feel like existing qualities
- Technical specifications equal to existing qualities
- Transparency according to ISO 14021
- Compliant to Oekotex 100, REACH, GRS
More information about our sustainable products?
Click here to read more at the Green Raymakers page or contact us!